Last month, licensees from around the country gathered in Las Vegas for the 3rd Annual SMS Masterminds National Summit!
It was a great opportunity for licensees and the SMS team to network and share new programs and initiatives under development.
AND those that attended received priority access to three cool new services!
Performance Smart Appointment
- Licensees can enlist the manpower of our appointment setter team to close deals in their territory.
Digital Lead Generation
- Resources and educational content for licensees to start marketing their business online.
- Collaboration, peer review, and recommendations within Masterminds University covering new marketing trends and social media advice.
Concierge Merchant Revitalization
- Licensees can leverage our Concierge team for review of their merchant accounts.
- Concierge assess the account and provides a detailed report with recommendations for improvement to boost merchants success!
Merchant Pitch Decks
- Tablet based pitch decks were unveiled to licensees for best-practice sales presentations.
Take a look at the licensee feedback:
“Thank you Masterminds for putting this event together. The information and support I got at this event will be a game changer for our business! :)” – Brenda Hill CalRewards
“Loved my very first Vegas Summit!!! Thank you, Masterminds!!! Staff is AWESOME!!! Mentors are FANTASTIC!!! Looking forward to seeing everyone very soon!!!” – Gregory Barel SMSVIPS
“I loved the 5 minute presentations and then separating into groups to do our own. Also getting to chat with multiple different mentors on Thursday was great. As a new licensee these were aspects that really helped me. I got some unbelievable tips and feedback throughout all of it.” – Spencer Mykala, Lynx Loyalty
“I enjoyed every moment talking to all mentors and hearing their helpful hints and strategy tips. We all need help from someone who’s been there.” – Lisa Derkos, 101 Loyalty
“Kenny’s presentation and his passion for his work was truly inspiring and assured me that I chose the right company to work with.” – Dwayne Martin, 601loyal.com