Web Quality Assurance Specialist
A Skilled Defect Hunter
Who You Are
- Fanatical about SaaS products.
- Strives for constant and never ending improvement.
- Keeps finger on the pulse by reading industry blogs, magazines, and listening to applicable podcasts.
- Assist in development of test plans and automated test scripts.
- Execute test plans and scripts.
- Identify, isolate, regress and communicate defects effectively and efficiently.
- Document test results and follow through to resolution.
- Communicate with in-house staff on issues and solutions.
- Work with developers to resolve and debug issues.
- Input client communication, including details of support requests, into our project system.
- 2+ years of professional experience with QA/testing SaaS products.
- Experience with defect tracking systems.
- Strong passion for staying up to date with current web standards and technologies.
- Ability and desire to effectively test a variety of different SaaS products.
- Associates degree (or equivalent) in technology-related field preferred.
- Why you feel you’re the best fit for this position.
- What is the one professional accomplishment you’re most proud of, and how does it relate to this position?
- List a few Saas products you love and why.
SMS offers a generous and comprehensive benefits package that includes competitive base plus: medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid holidays and vacation, training opportunities, education reimbursement, and company sponsored lunches.