Looking for an opportunity to be part of an innovative MarTech start-up? Excited to develop creative and experimental marketing technologies that influence user behavior?
Good, you’re in the right spot! We’re seeking a Project Coordinator responsible for assisting in the delivery of SaaS technology and marketing projects.
The ideal candidate is passionate about (but not exclusively) SaaS, marketing, and project management. By helping manage development of innovative technology, and pushing the boundaries of our platforms, you’ll assist in balancing the needs of today with those of tomorrow.
Sounds cool, right?
This position has growth potential into a Project Manager role.
WHO WE ARE
- Award winning designers, support reps, and engineers.
- Rather design and develop cool tech than play “nerf wars”.
- Really dislike making the same mistake twice.
- Strive for a friction-free business.
- Don’t take no for an answer.
Who You Are
- Loves innovative technology.
- Has a strong opinion and isn’t afraid to voice it (perhaps you’re a little “edgy”).
- Has boundless energy and enthusiasm.
- Strives for constant and never ending improvement.
- Keeps finger on the pulse by reading industry blogs, magazines, and listening to industry podcasts.
- Assist in managing technology, marketing, and bespoke projects by acting as liaison between our internal teams.
- Assist in maintaining project specifications, budgets, and timelines.
- Schedule/manage team meetings, record meeting notes, and follow up on deliverables.
- Assist in validating project deliverables and presenting to stakeholders for review and approval.
- Provide training on usage of system and new technology.
- Develop project documentation.
- Ensure all ongoing project tasks and related communications are properly documented in our tracking systems.
- Assist in refining procedures to reduce project delivery times, improve quality, and increase company profit.
- Assist with internal projects and other duties as assigned.
- BA/BS in marketing or related field preferred.
- 1-2 years website project management experience in a web/advertising/marketing agency or corporate marketing department.
- Familiarity with current SaaS trends and best practices.
- Strong understanding of software development processes.
SMS offers a generous and comprehensive benefits package that includes competitive base plus: medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid holidays and vacation, training opportunities, education reimbursement, and company sponsored lunches.
Please include answers to the following in your email/cover letter to improve your chances of being selected:
- Why do you feel you’re the best fit for this position?
- What is the one professional accomplishment you’re most proud of, and how does it relate to this position?
- List some SaaS sites that you feel are top-notch in design, usability, and functionality. Give reasons for why.