We’re seeking a driven, disruptive, and data-driven Media Buyer to drive marketing efforts to maximize our revenue. You’ll be responsible for creating, implementing, and managing innovative marketing strategies for our new and existing SaaS products.
The ideal candidate gets excited about trying new marketing strategies, measuring the outcomes, and making changes to improve results.
You’ll plan, develop, execute, and measure marketing campaigns across a range of verticals on Facebook, Instagram, Adwords, and LinkedIn.
You’re comfortable in a role which is a unique blend of marketing and technical knowledge. Working closely with our product team, you’ll be happy operating in a fast-moving environment marketing highly innovative emerging technologies to early adopters.
Who You Are
- Loves analyzing data with tools like Google Analytics and Kissmetrics to determine marketing success or failure.
- Strives for constant and never-ending improvement.
- Understands SaaS revenue generation and has a deep understanding of how SaaS businesses are grown and measured.
- Keeps finger on the pulse by reading industry blogs and magazines, and by listening to relevant marketing podcasts.
- Work closely with team to conceive digital strategy and media planning campaigns.
- Create ad campaigns across display, mobile, social, search, video, and emerging media…from idea to implementation.
- Define traffic sources/audiences and optimize to improve results.
- Work closely with Product Manager to conceive and spec out new and improved marketing strategies that meet stated goals.
- Oversee internal/external resources in executing established initiatives.
- Closely monitor analytics for marketing initiatives and report on results.
- Strong experience in PPC and direct response marketing.
- Experience in a web/advertising/marketing agency or corporate marketing department.
- Understanding of effective new media marketing/advertising strategies.
- Passion for staying up-to-date with the latest web technologies and online marketing.
- BA/BS in marketing or related field preferred.
SMS Masterminds offers a generous and comprehensive benefits package that includes competitive base compensation plus medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid holidays and vacation, training opportunities and education reimbursement, and company-sponsored lunches.